Our Wagyu fillet steaks are tender, juicy and full of flavour. This is because they are come from what is arguably the best beef in the world. Wagyu comes from breeds of Japanese cattle who are raised and nurtured on a specialist diet and in superior conditions. As a result, their meat is unlike any other with its extensive fat marbling, unrivalled flavour and melt in the mouth texture.
These fillet steaks are the most prized of all cuts and one of the most tender. So if you are looking for a fantastic beef steak, it does not get much better than this! They have a wonderful rich soft buttery taste, sweet aromas and tenderness that will captivate your senses.
When it comes to cooking these Wagyu fillet steaks, don’t forget that the melting point of the fat in Wagyu is much lower than other breeds of beef so it will cook much quickly. We strongly recommend serving them rare or medium-rare with a medium or full-bodied wine such as nice bottle of Bordeaux, Shiraz or Sangiovese. All work brilliantly and go down a treat with these delicious steaks.
This meat pack contains two delicious Wagyu fillet steaks of approximately 80g each. Treat yourself to a gourmet experience that you won’t forget. Enjoy
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: email@example.com
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.