These White Truffle Crackers are handmade in Spain using only the best natural ingredients. Using recipes handed down from their grandparents, the founders of Paul and Pippa have spent many years perfecting and crafted these fantastic vegan friendly gourmet crackers. Using only the finest extra virgin olive oil and truffle oil which adds a delicious earthy mushroom flavour. They are a real artisan treat!
Light and crispy, these White Truffle Crackers are perfect to pair with your favourite cheeses such as mozzarella, brie or camembert. Or why not try them with some Spanish Serrano Ham or charcuterie, smoked fish or as a snack with some homemade dips.
About Paul and Pippa
Paul and Pippa are based in Barcelona and are a family of passionate cooks. They use traditional artisanal methods and only the finest Mediterranean ingredients to make their delicious biscuits and crackers. Their obsession with quality is evident in every bite. Their crackers are packed full of flavour and are organic, handmade and cooked with love.
Paul and Pippa’s products only use 100% natural ingredients, are free from palm oil and do not contain any additives. Enjoy the taste and flavours of Spain with these fantastic White Truffle Crackers.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Wheat, Olive Oil, Vegetable Fiber, Sugar, Salt, Dextrose, Truffle Flavour Aroma
Storage: Keep in a cool dry place