Our White Truffle Honey is amazingly good. Made by San Pietro a Pettine, a small Italian family, based in San Pietro in Umbria. Their passion for truffles and anything to do with truffles is second to none. They have dedicated their lives to producing the most outstanding range of truffle products, and this honey is one of our favourites.
The delicate scent of Acacia honey is the perfect base for white truffles. They are added as thin white shavings. Because of its consistency, the honey is capable of containing, enhancing and, above all, locking in and preserving the aroma and flavour of these wonderful white truffles.
Our White Truffle Honey is perfect to use in the morning. Spread on hot buttered toast, bread or croissants for the most indulgent of breakfasts. It also pairs brilliantly with aged cheeses, especially ricotta cheese especially while it is still warm. Or simply drizzle this delicious honey over some panna cotta for a real treat. This honey can also be used in your cooking and will take your dishes to the next level. So why not use it as a glaze to add wonderful sweetness and delicate truffle flavours to your favourite red meat.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: email@example.com
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Acacia Honey (99.5%), dehydrated White Truffle (T. magnatum Pico) 0.3%, white truffle flavouring.
Storage: Store at room temperature.