Our White Truffle Sauce is produced by a small Italian family, based in San Pietro in Umbria. Their passion for truffles and anything to do with truffles is second to none. They have dedicated their lives to producing the most outstanding range of truffle products, and this sauce is one of them. Made from an elegant fusion of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, fresh cream and thin slices of white truffle. With its creamy consistency, it is the perfect sauce to use for a risotto, fresh or stuffed pasta and gnocchi.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: email@example.com
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Cream (65%), Truffles 10%: White Spring Truffle (Tuber Albidum Pico) 7%, White Truffle (Tuber Magnatum Pico) 3%, Truffle both 10% (Water, Broth preparation with sapidity exalter: E621, White Truffle – Tuber Magnatum Pico – 1%, Celery, Soy Proteins, Flavourings), Grana Padano Cheese, Wheat Flour Type ‘0’, Egg Yolk
Storage: Store in a dry place and away from heat; once opened, keep in the refrigerator and use within 5 days