Ingredients (serves 4)
|White Truffle Honey 130g|
|White Truffle Butter 45g|
|Select at between 3-5 different cheeses||View Options|
|Fig Jam from Corsica 250g|
|Quince and Rosemary Jam, 110g|
|White Truffle Crackers or a warm crispy baguette|
- When creating a cheese board, always serve cheese at room temperature. Remove your selection of cheeses from the fridge one hour before serving and then cut your cheeses just before serving (about 100-120g per person).
- The truffle honey and truffle butter should also be served at room temperature, so make sure they are both prepared well in advance.
- Arrange the cheeses from lighter flavour towards stronger on your cheese board, moving clock wise to give your guests the ultimate experience when tasting.
- Spoon a generous portion of truffle honey on your cheese board and the rest of it you can leave on the side for those who would like to add some more.
- Add some other accompaniments such as Fig or Quince and Rosemary Jam.
There is no better dessert in the world…