Ingredients (serves 4-6)
|Black Truffle Sauce 90g|
|Basil Olive Oil, Extra Virgin 250ML|
|Black Summer Truffles Shaving (optional)|
|150g Parmesan (optional)|
|Wine Pairing: Pouilly-Fuisse, Domaine Sève, Burgundy|
- To make Fettuccine with Black Truffle Sauce, first boil your pasta so it is al dente.
- Drain and mix together with the Truffle Sauce over a low heat, just to warm the sauce through
- Place the pasta on a plate and drizzle over some of our fantastic Italian Extra Virgin Basil Olive Oil
- For that extra touch of luxury, generously shave some Black Truffle over the top
- Now if you fancy, grate some parmesan over the pasta, but please try the Fettuccine with Truffle Sauce and Basil Oil first without parmesan. You will not be disappointed.
- Sometimes less is more…
- Savour with a glass of great Burgundy such as our Pouilly-Fuisse made from ‘Vieilles Vignes’