Ingredients (serves 4)
|Spicy Artisan Chorizo (Chorizo Sarta Picante) 300, diced|
|1 Jar Piquillo Peppers: Wood Roasted with Garlic 290g|
|400g fresh tomatoes diced|
|1 teaspoon Hot Spanish Smoked Paprika 70g|
|Basil Olive Oil, Extra Virgin 250ML|
|Bunch of basil|
|Salt and pepper|
|Spanish Cazuela earthenware Tapas Dishes|
- To make these delicious Spanish Baked Eggs, fry your diced chorizo in a pan for a few minutes in order to release the oils.
- Add the garlic Piquillo Peppers and tomatoes to the pan and let them stew for a few minutes.
- Lastly, add the smoked paprika and basil.
- Spoon into our ovenproof Spanish Cazuela dishes. Top with your eggs and bake for a few minutes.
- Serve immediate. Drizzle a little of our fantastic Basil Oil over the top and garnish with some fresh basil leaves
Great for breakfast or brunch…
A big thank you to Chef James Martin for this great recipe. As seen on James Martin’s Saturday Morning