Ingredients (serves 4)
|A jar of good quality chickpeas Drain and keep the juice to one side as you will need it later|
|Half a jar of roasted red peppers|
|Chilli Oil (optional)|
|Good Quality Olive Oil|
|1 lemon, juice only|
|2 medium garlic cloves|
|1 tbsp tahini|
|Salt and pepper to season|
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus is so easy to make. Simply place all the ingredients in a blender and blend adding olive oil to loosen.
- Blend until smooth. If needed, add a small amount of the chickpea juice but do so gradually as you don’t want to turn it into soup.
- At this point, add a drizzle of chilli oil, lemon juice and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Blend for another min and taste.
- Adjust seasoning as needed and chill for 20 min.
- Serve your Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with a drizzle of chilli oil for that extra kick.