Pomodorini tomatoes are delicious cherry tomatoes grown in sunny Italy. They are super sweet, packed full of flavour and really taste like sun ripened tomatoes should.
We have searched high and low for the best tinned tomatoes and these Italian peeled tomatoes with their rich tomato sauce have definitely become one of our favourite store cupboard ingredients.
Pomodorini Tomatoes are incredibly versatile and easy to cook with. They are the perfect choice when it comes to making a classic tomato pasta sauce. Or why not use them to make a passata when creating your favourite homemade pizza. Also a great tomato base for stews, chilli and vegetarian dishes. The possibilities are endless.
Bring a taste of Italy to your cooking with these juicy flavoursome tomatoes. They are the perfect addition to so many meals such as our Squid Ink Spaghetti with Octopus Bon Appétit!
Pack of 12 Italian Peeled Tinned Tomatoes. Each tin is 400g each.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Ingredients: Whole peeled tomatoes, tomato juice, acidifying: citrus acid. Tomato Origin: Italy