Perfectly balanced & creamy
This Premier Cru Champagne has a stream of fine bubbles that form a gentle mousse, releasing the delicate aromas of white flowers, apple and brioche with hints of pear and apricot fruits. A perfectly balanced champagne with a long, rounded finish!
White, Sparkling, Dry | 75CL | 12.0% ABV
Food and Wine Pairing
A perfect celebratory drink whatever the occasion! Matches wonderfully with caviar and canapés before dinner, light creamy chicken dishes or superb with some quality chocolates as a delicious treat at the end of a meal.
About the Producer
This independent Champagne House was founded in 1874 and has remained in the family for five generations. All their vineyards are Premier Cru with a terroir of the local chalky soils of the Montagne de Reims. Only the first pressed and best juice is used for all their cuvées. This Premier Cru Champagne is an equal blend of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier. Using new and reserve wine up to 10 years old, this excellent Champagne then benefits from a further three years of ageing on its lees, giving it a wonderful depth, more rounded flavours and a greater creamy complexity.
Although nearly any food is capable of causing an allergic reaction, only the bellow listed foods account for 90 percent of all food-allergic reactions. These foods are:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
This section is for information purposes on common food allergens, and provides assistance for avoiding these ingredients. If you are unsure or you need more information on certain products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Merchants we pride ourselves on our service levels and strive to offer you a first-class delivery service. To learn more about your delivery options or how to track your order, please see our Delivery Information
If you need to cancel or return any unwanted non-perishable items, please see our Refund and Refund Policy
Please note we CANNOT accept the cancellation and return of any orders that contain item/s that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Therefore, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns for any orders that contain any chilled, refrigerated or flash frozen products after it has been dispatched to you.
Wine: Duménil Réserve 22, Premier Cru, Brut, Champagne, France NV
Colour: White, Sparkling, Dry
Grape Variety: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier